Sponsorship Opportunities:

If you would like to present your company to an international clientele, we can offer you the appropriate sponsoring cooperation. Our sponsoring offers are separated into the categories diamond, platinum, golden, silver and bronze sponsor. Sponsor benefits on such proposals are adjusted to the categories above depending on the size of sponsorship.

 

Packages

Diamond Sponsor | € 8.000  

  • Exhibition booth at the most prominent area just outside the Session Halls
  • Free standing pull up banner or other type of banner inside the halls were the sessions will take place
  • Logo of the company in the accreditation ribbon of the attendees
  • Full colored page with company logo on Conference ‘Book of Abstracts’
  • Logo of the company in the ‘Conference proceedings’
  • Logo of the company on three free standing pull up banners with the sponsors, outside of the Session halls and the Secretariat Office
  • Logo of the company on the attendees bags
  • Logo of the company in all flyers related to  the conference
  • Inclusion of leaflets and promotional material in delegates’ bags
  • Logo of the company in the home page of the Conference website (www.qmsco2015.com)
  • Logo on conference website sponsor page with company’s link to its website.
  • Logo on conference website with company’s brief description
  • Logo on Sponsor acknowledgement slide at the Gala Dinner
  • Two complimentary full registration packages in Company’s representatives
  • Two extra invitations for the Gala dinner
  • Coupons for one person for all lunches

Platinum Sponsor | € 5.000 

  • Exhibition booth outside the Session Halls
  • Free standing pull up banner or other type of banner inside the Main Session Hall
  • Full colored page with company logo of platinum sponsors on Conference ‘Book of Abstracts’
  • Logo of the company in the ‘Conference proceedings’
  • Logo of the company in three free standing pull up banners with the sponsors, outside of the Session halls and the Secretariat Office
  • Logo of the company on the attendees bags
  • Logo of the company in all flyers related to  the conference
  • Inclusion of leaflets and promotional material in delegates’ bags
  • Logo on conference website sponsor page with company’s link to its website.
  • Logo on Sponsor acknowledgement slide at the Gala Dinner
  • One complimentary full registration package in a Company’s representative
  • One extra invitation for the Gala dinner
  • Coupons for one person for all lunches

Gold Sponsor | € 3.000

  • Exhibition booth outside the Session Halls
  • Colored  company logo on Conference ‘Book of Abstracts’
  • Logo of the company in the ‘Conference proceedings’
  • Logo of the company on three free standing pull up banners with the sponsors, outside of the Session halls and the Secretariat Office
  • Logo of the company in all flyers related to  the conference
  • Inclusion of leaflets and promotional material in delegates’ bags
  • Logo on conference website sponsor page with company’s link to its website.
  • Logo on Sponsor acknowledgement slide at the Gala Dinner
  • One complimentary full registration package in a Company’s representative

Silver Sponsor | € 2.000

  • Colored  company logo on Conference ‘Book of Abstracts’
  • Logo of the company in the ‘Conference proceedings’
  • Logo of the company in three free standing pull up banners with the sponsors, outside of the Session halls and the Secretariat Office
  • Inclusion of leaflets and promotional material in delegates’ bags
  • Logo on conference website sponsor page with company’s link to its website.
  • Logo on Sponsor acknowledgement slide at the Gala Dinner
  • All lunches and coffee breaks  in one Company’s representative

Bronze Sponsor | € 1.000

  • Colored  company logo on Conference ‘Book of Abstracts’
  • Logo of the company in the ‘Conference proceedings’
  • Logo of the company in three free standing pull up banners with the sponsors, outside of the Session halls and the Secretariat Office
  • Logo on conference website sponsor page with company’s link to its website.
  • Logo on Sponsor acknowledgement slide at the Gala Dinner

 

Conditions of Payment

20% of your total owing amount will be due upon confirmation of your sponsorship and exhibition. Of the balance owing 30% will be due on 1st December 2014 and the remaining 50% will be due to 1 month prior to the event commencing on 1st April 2015. Applications made after 1 March 2015 will be required to pay 100% of total owing upon confirmation.

 

Contact

Please contact the symposium’s Convener Dr. M.M. Jowkar (mjowk[TA]yahoo.co.uk) on the contact page.